Tuesday 16 August 2011

Art with no boundaries is here!

The new blog has arrived! Art with no Boundaries is here! And what a beauty!

The first themed challenge is: The Ocean, Aquatic, Nautical
It was chosen to tie in with the release of some fabulous new 'Aquatic' designs from Chris at CSDesigns.

When I think of the ocean, I think of the the waves, coming and going, tranquility. That is what my Loreley Shells and Sand portrays :


Please come and join us! You don't have to use a CSDesigns image to play, you are only limited by your own imagination! If you made it, you can share it.

Visit all the other lovely creations, share some friendship and become a follower. All the info is on the blog. It is really easy.

I cannot wait to see the interesting works of art that you will share!

Do visit me again, I have some more fun aquatic creations that are waiting to be shared!

7 comments:

  1. I love this. I enjoy the blue background piece. What a fun card and the beadwork is great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Rene - fantastic idea to use the clear acetate - it really does look like the "sea" behind the image - love it very clever and great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card you've made, love the beadwork! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rene, This is a fantastic piece. I love what you have done with the acetate, and your batik paper is absolutely wonderful. The texture is amazing and produces such a great effect, and I'm sure I'm not along in wanting to know how you did this.

    :) Chris / CS Design
    http://www.cs-designs.blogspot.com/
    http://www.doodlepieces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rene, thanks for the comment! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours, beads and the image. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.