Thursday 20 October 2011

Steampunk Two!

It's the second round of the Progressive Challenge at Sassy Studio Designs.
The challenge is to use a clock(s) and/or gear(s) together with Amelia Steampunk.

I decided to make a background of clocks and an hourglass using images from Graphic Fairy.

I printed it out at 50%, I also printed out a single pocket watch that I cut out. Amelia was coloured with pencils and blended. I added a bit of Gelly Roll. It is 2 o'clock in the morning so I might see a spot or 2 that I missed tomorrow, but the card has to be added to be part of the challenge...:)
Well, here she is:



And here in close-up.



Hope you like her!

2 comments:

  1. You sound like me, up at 2am completing a card! lol I hope you are getting some rest now, but glad you able to get your creation linked up! Love the torn background and the ribbon threaded through it! Thanks for joining us for part 2 of our Sassy Steampunk Progressive Relay at Sassy Studio Designs! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous. Wow, I love the collage background you've created, it is so clever and well suited to her! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.