Saturday 19 May 2012

Thanks a Million!

Welcome!

An Attitude of Gratitude is the theme of the challenge at Digistamps4Joy South Africa.

I've used the Peacock , the first freebie of the relaunched company to create my card. My pencils did the colouring and I used some texture boards to create a natural foregound and background on the picture.

The background of the card was created by stamping 2nd & 3rd impressions in 3 colours and in a radiating pattern. The sentiment was then stamped in a darker blue directly on the card.

Blue and gold papers were used for matting and some gold thread adds a touch of bling.

Here is my card:

 
The peacock a little closer:


I hope you like my card!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation. Thank you for joining us at DS4J this fortnight. Loving the DS4J digi image you have used for your card. Good luck with the challenge.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    DS4J DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rene, love the way you coloured up the free DS4J image, and clever background creation! Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy Challenge.
    Margy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! You've really captured the Peacock colors and attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! this is just beautiful! so glad you joined us at Digistamps4Joy!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you did this card...that background is fab!

    Hugs ~ Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like it, I LOVE IT!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at
    Digistamps4Joy.
    Jen Leeflang (DT Lead and Challenge Co-ordinator)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rene, congrats for being on our Top 3 at Digistamps4Joy, drop by and pick up your badge! =)
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.