Saturday 21 July 2012

Bookworm!

Welcome!

My favourite pastime is reading, always was, always will be!

When I received this darling image for my DT projects at Jacksons Digital Expressions, it reminded me of myself and of course I had to make one of my little magnetic bookmarks to use it. There is a tutorial here.

I coloured Robert Jackson's Quiet Moment with my pencils, cut and layered it and added it to the bookmark. The bookmark was completed with the magnets.

Here is my bookmark:


And here it is in action:


Remember, when you are making a bookmark: Keep it simple with minimum embellishments and no sticky edges! That can damage your books!

Do come and join us at Jackson's Digital Expressions! There is a Month Long Challenge on the go.

2 comments:

  1. A fantastic bookmark Rene and the perfect RJ image to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is one super book mark Hun just love that image hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.