Tuesday 31 July 2012

Cherry on Top!

Welcome!

It's week 2 of the 'Give me Five' challenge at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Meljen Designs let us play with a few images and this week I'm using Cherry Mouse for my ATC.

Ok, I must confess, I really do not like any kind of rodents, but this little critter is really cute and I even enjoyed colouring him. He will not make me like his fellow live family, but I don't mind having him around. VBG! The background is my own scribbling with fineliners.

Here is my ATC:


Hope you like it and will join in the challenge!

I'm entering my ATC in the Sugar and Spice challenge at Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge. I'm sure that the cherry will qualify as 'all things nice' ...


2 comments:

  1. LOL You're so funny! He is sweet - thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Rene - love that background you have made - perfect for the cute image!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.