Tuesday 7 August 2012

Taking Time...

Welcome!

The theme at Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge is :Take Time for you!

There is one thing that I really love doing, and that is reading. The ultimate 'Me Time' is spending time with a book, some background music and no worries about time...

My ATC says all that: The part of the clock doesn't show any time, the red music score is the music that is just there in the background, some printed text for the books and reading. The back of the text paper is a collage effect with the flowers and some text showing. It really looked pretty and creates a relaxed feeling. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  It is the perfect sentiment for any book lover. The rhinestones signifies golden moments with my books. (I had to decide between pearls and rhinestones, but 'Pearls of Wisdom' was maybe pushing it a bit...LOL).

Well, I hope you like it:


Here are the Rhinestones up close:


Do visit again!

I'm entering my ATC in Challenge#19 at ATC's and Cards with Attitude where the theme is Anything Goes.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful ATC and thnx for the "golden moments" explanation...I feel that way when I find a great book too! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week!
    :Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome and I totally agree. I absolutely love to lie down with a book and just get lost for hours. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for the challenge Rene!!! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.