Monday 7 January 2013

White on White

Welcome!

It's a New Year and time for a New Challenge at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Our theme this week is White as Snow. I really like to play with just white - it gives you the chance to play with textures and white embellishments. My card is simple with embossing, some ribbon and lace and a touch of bling from my Gelly Roll.


Here is a close-up of my embossed letters:


I'm planning to use it for an upcoming wedding. Hope you like it!
 

Our generous sponsor this week is Classy Cards 'n Such. She has a lovely variety of goodies, including lovely lace that you can use for your own white card. Do visit her fabulous shop. A $10 voucher is up for grabs!

I hope I have inspired you to make a white card and enter our challenge. You don't have to use just white like me, as long as your creation is mainly white, you can enter. Go and have a peek The Cheerful Stamp Pad for more inspiration from the Design Team.

Oh, I forgot to mention, our upcoming challenges are in the right hand column on the blog! So while you are creating, you can start thinking...

Rene

.   

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Rene! Stunning all white card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super! Love the softness of the lace!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.