Monday 4 March 2013

Enchanted...

Welcome!

A new week, a new challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Our theme this week is 'A Land of Enchantment'. I'm using Apple Blossom Stamp, generously supplied by our sponsor A & T Digital Designs.

The way the sun falls on flowers, the time of day, can change the way you see the colours and creates a dreamy world  where faeries play. I printed on papers that I've painted with inks. 3 flowers were cut out from a second print and added. 3 rhinestones and some glitter pen adds some sparkle to my card.

Here is my card:



Hope you will join the challenge!

Rene

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Rene! Love how you have "highlighted" 3 of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.