Monday 8 April 2013

Working 9 to 5

Welcome!

Week 2 of the challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad where we have to showcase an occupation.



The Business Woman is doing her bit in the office this week. She is wearing her silver-gray office suit but added some fun colour with her accessories. I put her on an aqua panel that matches her shoes and a silver layer gives some more contrast. The background collage was created with pictures of all kinds of electronic devices from the office, cut from an advertising booklet. It creates an office feel, I think. What a quick & fun way to create a card that suits the recipient. 

I hope that you are inspired to join this fun challenge.

Rene

2 comments:

  1. Yes the office collage is a great backdrop for the lovely image. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Rene!! I love the background too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.