Monday 13 May 2013

Baby, it's cold outside!

Welcome!

A new week, a new challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad!
Our theme this week is : It's Natural.
Our generous sponsor is : Stitchy Bear - Berry Bear.

 
 
My choice of image, generously supplied by our sponsor  Stitchy Bear - Berry Bear is Backyard, a fabulous digital image with so many possibilities. I decided to use it as is in black and white. I layered it on mirror board and then onto a black card. 3 punched leaves were added as well as some glitter to the image. The sentiment was handwritten in silver and overwritten with my Gelly roll.

Here is my card:

 
 
After taking the photograph, I actually realized what depth this image has, and how beautiful it is. In a way, I think my sentiment really compliments the feeling of emptiness the image conveys!
 
Do come and join us with your nature inspired cards!
 
Rene
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.