Sunday 5 May 2013

Sassy Brickroad TicTacToe

Welcome!

Sassy Studio Designs had a Blog Hop last weekend as well as a TicTacToe Challenge.

 
I chose the top row. I used a texture plate and pencil to create my brick wall on yellow paper. A woven ribbon finishes the row. But what will a card be without a Sassy image? I used Skater Sassy and coloured her in earthy colours - she wears a yellow top to add to the theme. I used a craft card and added some brown pencil texture.
 
Well, here is my card:
 
I hope you will visit again!

Rene
 

3 comments:

  1. Love Sassy Skater with this brick wall!!! Thank you for joining us for the SSD Release Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great - love the brick wall!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at SSD Rene! Love how your texture turned out! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.