Sunday 30 June 2013

Balance

Welcome!

I'm on a bit of an ATC roll! It is because there are a few deadlines to meet and an ATC is a bit quicker to make, not always easier!

My ATC was made with the 4th image of the CDAC's Progressive Challenge : Hawaii Girl, kindly supplied by BacktoPaper.



The background I've done a while ago when I was playing with papers and background ideas, suing pages from magazines and brochures. The sentiment : 'Find your balance' was added then, but it still needed something. I coloured the girl in softer shades to contrast with the background. I like how she still stand out against the strong background. I used 3D tape to add her to the background.

Do visit again!

Hugs

Rene
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute card. Perfect background for Back To Papers Hawaii Girl. Thanks for playing in the Anything Goes challenge at CDAC.
    Loretta,CDAC-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.