Sunday 16 June 2013

Fly or Swim

Welcome!

ATC no 2 for the Lunagirl Bathing Beauties Challenge!


The image was supplied by Lunagirl, the little stickers from my stash, the wings a Penny Black stamp (Winged Angel - appropriate name!), the writing my own, the DP from my stash.

I always look at the collages of women with wings and I can never find what might work. The sizing was just right for this image and stamp. I stamped it 3 times, 3 different colours and in the end I really like how it turned out. I'm a bit of a CAS girl, so maybe this needs more in some peoples eyes...

Hope you will visit again!

Hugs

Rene

I'm adding my ATC to the following challenges:

Use Your Stamps (personal Challenge) - Penny Black Stamp used

2 comments:

  1. you do such gorgeous work! all your entries for lunagirl moonbeams are fabulous. can;t wait to see what you'll so with next week's challenge! thanks for participating. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Love the wording background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.