Monday 3 June 2013

Ooops!

Welcome!

I totally forgot to add my card & tag for the "Anything Goes" challenge at Crafting By Designs.
So rather late than never, here they are:

 
 
Dilly Beans sponsored the challenge and supplied the DT with the delightful images. The more I work with the Dilly Beans images, the more I enjoy them! Do visit Megan's shop, you'll be delighted too, I'm sure.
 
The Sugar Skull was totally new for me. And did I have fun and learnt so much about this tradition from Mexico. No, this is not my last card using this image.
 
I fell in love with Amalia the moment I laid my eyes on her, because I can see so many possibilities still. I kept the tag quite simple, but I love how she turned out.
 
I hope that you will still join our challenge. Julia is our host and the DT really made some fabulous creations, all using Dilly Beans images, all really lovely & inspiring. What are you waiting for?
 
Oh, and do visit again!
 
Rene


2 comments:

  1. Great card & tag Rene!! I agree Dilly Beans images are great to create with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous. Love the vibrant colouring.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.