Saturday 15 June 2013

Some more Male!

Welcome!

Our challenge at Crafting By Designs for this week has a male theme!

This is my second card using an image from Bugaboo Stamps.

 
The first time I saw this image and sentiment, I thought it was just so funny, actually punny. Gus is such a grumpy old character that can get way saying anything. Gus Tidbits - WTF is perfect for that character that needs a smile! The sentiment is so clever! Go and have a look around at all his other sayings!

I used parts of background images I found to create the workshop. The image was coloured with pencils.

Don't forget to join the challenge and do visit again!

Hugs

Rene

1 comment:

  1. LOL got a real laugh out of this one Rene!!! Great textured background and such a fun image & sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.