Saturday 1 February 2014

A Little Asian Bug

Welcome!
 
 
 
 
Here is my card using the super cute Jewel Junebug Buggmee that I received as a freebie!!
 
 
I went across on top using a bow, pearls and ribbon!
BUT, I cannot resist glitter so I added some Diamond stickles to her wings.
Flowers finish the diagonal row.
The pearls look really pretty as flower centers.
 
This is much busier than my usual style, but I really like it.
 I suppose it's because it is Asian, as well as red, black & white!!
 
 
 
Do visit again!
 
Hugs
 
Rene

2 comments:

  1. Oh Rene, You have done a greaet job with Jewel Junebug! The perfect color combo to enhance her beauty! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "bingo" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.