Friday 28 February 2014

A 1st Christmas

Welcome!

Another Christmas card for the Digistamps4Joy's Christmas Challenge!


I must be quite honest that when I received this little dragon, I was a bit stumped. I'm not really the dragon & dinosaur type, I don't know what to do with them. I printed him out and there he was lying amongst the other images that needed colouring.

Yes, I sort of ignored him. The time started running out and I realised I will have to just do it. I chose a green that I liked and started colouring. Initially I just filled the space, and then those cute eyes looked at me. I fell in love with this sweetie. No, I didn't change into a dragon lover, but this little one can stay around!

All the colouring was done with pencils and I added Diamond Stickles for some sparkle.

Image: Digistamps4Joy My 1st Christmas - received for entering the January Challenge


Do visit again!

Hugs
Rene

1 comment:

  1. Rene this is just gorgeous with beautiful colouring. Love the red and black framing. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of March.

    You might also like to enter this beautiful Christmas card over at Lisa’s Linky Party as there are some lovely prizes up for grabs each month.
    {Decosse’s 12 months of Christmas Link Up}

    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.