Tuesday, 28 April 2015

CASE an ATC2

Welcome!

What a fun challenge at Wicked Wednesday ATC this week: CASE a DT Member.

This challenge really had my creative juices flowing! Just what I needed.

The second ATC I'm CASE-ing is Suzi's:


I have decided to use the same colours and some of the design elements (tiling and the heart).
The image is from Deedee's Digis: WholeLatteLove
The sentiment was written with a silver marker on black with a red card backing.



I hope I have inspired you too and that you will join the fun!


I'm linking my ATC to this fun challenge:Not just Cards - Challenge #18

Do visit again!


Hugs

Rene

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Love the color inspiration you got from Suzi's ATC. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

Sharon said...

Another great ATC for our challenge this week Rene!! Thanks again for playing at Wicked Wednesday!!

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for entering our Not Just Card Challenge!
Monica - DT