Thursday 7 May 2015

Sketchy Spotlight

Welcome!
 
It's time for a new challenge at Crafting By Designs
where the challenge is
 
My inspiration for the background & design comes from
Sketch Saturday Week #359:
 
 
Here is my card using Showgirl Sweetie
 
 
I imagined her walking onto the stage with a spotlight behind her.
I'm sure you can see the sketch,
even though I added some more rays.

The image was printed directly on the card and then masked.
The background was added with pencils and soft pastels.
 
There is still some time to join both challenges!
 
Do visit again!
Hugs
Rene

1 comment:

  1. Clever interpretation of the sketch Rene. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.