I've decided at the last minute to take up the challenge at Deedees Digi's: "Pick your Pal" World Cardmaking Day Challenge.
It is a Tic Tac Toe Challenge which means using the elements in a row or column.
Here is the Grid:
I have decided to go the whole way and do a blackout...I so love Deedee's Digi's that I couldn't pick just one pal to play for, and there wasn't enough time to think up 3 cards.
Anyway, here is my card:
1. My Pinterest link
2. Twine bow at the top op the wreath
3. Autumn Blessings : non-Freebie
4. Used Autumn colours for colouring
5. The postal service is very poor here in South Africa, so I am taking the card to a friend tomorrow.
6. Button on the wreath
7. I kept it clean and simple
8. I coloured the image with pencils
9. The scripture was printed in grayscale to the sides and in red in the wreath, something I wanted to try. Looks like it worked.
Hope you like my card and will join the challenge too!
Do visit again!