Friday 16 October 2015

Pick your Pal

Welcome!

I've decided at the last minute to take up the challenge at Deedees Digi's: "Pick your Pal" World Cardmaking Day Challenge.
It is a Tic Tac Toe Challenge which means using the elements in a row or column.
Here is the Grid:




I have decided to go the whole way and do a blackout...I so love Deedee's Digi's that I couldn't pick just one pal to play for, and there wasn't enough time to think up 3 cards.

Anyway, here is my card:


1. My Pinterest link
2. Twine bow at the top op the wreath
3. Autumn Blessings : non-Freebie
4. Used Autumn colours for colouring
5. The postal service is very poor here in South Africa, so I am taking the card to a friend tomorrow.
6. Button on the wreath
7. I kept it clean and simple
8. I coloured the image with pencils
9. The scripture was printed in grayscale to the sides and in red in the wreath, something I wanted to try. Looks like it worked.


Hope you like my card and will join the challenge too!

Do visit again!

Hugs
Rene

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for joining in our WCMD challenge. I am so impressed that you managed to squeeze all of the items into one card! Such a gorgeous card, too! I have never tried the gray scale printing -- I will definitely have to give it a go, and thanks so much for sharing it. Your digi prizes will be in your email shortly. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.