Thursday 7 April 2016

You are Beautiful!

Welcome!

It is time for a new challenge at Crafting by Designs.
I am the host and the theme is 'You are Beautiful'.
The challenge is to make something for yourself, a card, a gift, a treat.
Our fabulous sponsor is Lunagirl.


I covered a little box with a lovely sea-green paper
 then decorated it, 
adding one of the images from the Daydreams Collage Sheet.


This is the top view. 
I still need to decorate the box some more. 
It is now my dream box and I will fill it with good wishes and dreams, 
and whatever pleases me. 
I hope you like my little box.

Please come and join our challenge!
You have until April 12th.


Do visit again!

Hugs
Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.