Friday 28 December 2018

Gecko Galz Snow Queen - Featured day

Welcome!!

Today is my featured day at Gecko Galz!

The theme for the December is: Snow Queen


Do join in the Gecko Galz Customer Challenge, there is still time!

There is only one rule: you need to use at least ONE  product from Gecko Galz!!  
It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!! 
 It is up to you!!
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree 
Join the mailing list for the newsletter and receive the monthly free collage sheet.
Join the Facebook group where you can also get images!

Here are my cards featured for the Customer Challenge:




I used the following Gecko Galz products to create my card:
Snow Queens Collage Set
Frozen Mini Paper Pack
Time Flies Collage Sheet
Jardin Collage Set
Various things from my stash


 Do visit again!
 Hugs 
Rene


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.