Wednesday 4 December 2019

Crafting By Designs - December Anything Goes

Welcome! 

Today the December Challenge at 

There are four sponsors this month!

I used images from 2 sponsors:


Tags I made for bags of biscuits.
I'm still working on the labels.


What as cute llama

Today is also the very last challenge post at Crafting By Designs for a while.
After 8 years the Design Team has decided to take a break.
I've been there from the start and yes, I am sad that we had to make the decision.
The wonderful friends I have made will always be part of me, 
so this is a goodbye for a while, not a farewell...I hope.

Do visit again!
Hugs
Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.