Monday 13 December 2021

Gecko Galz Christmas Tag

Welcome!

The year is speeding to its end

At Gecko Galz

We have tags every day to inspire you!

My tag is a super fun one:


It still needs a ribbon, will see what goes with the wrapping!


Isn't he just too cute?
Have a look at all his friends too!
They might still visit here before Christmas...you will have to come and look!

It was my very first time with alcohol markers.
I got a set of budget markers from a shop and didn't realize they were alcohol markers!
It was fun trying them out and the vibrancy is what makes them fun!
Yes, I have much to learn, but for now, it is great to use for the odd project.


Every day there is a fabulous tag on the blog!

Make sure you visit:


and while there, check out all the challenges!

See you soon!

Hugs

Rene


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.