Monday 1 August 2022

Gecko Galz - Myths and Legends

 Welcome to my blog


Today is the start of a new month and a new challenge on the Gecko Galz Blog

The theme this month is: Myths and Legends


Do join in the Gecko Galz Customer Challenge!

There is only one rule: 
you need to use at least ONE  product from Gecko Galz!!  

It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!! 
It is up to you!!
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree

Join the mailing list for the newsletter and receive the monthly free collage sheet.
You will also see all the winners and all the other challenges on the go!


Join the Facebook group where you can also win collage sheets!

Look at the fabulous challenges this month:



So many fun possibilities!

That is not all, there is a new Stamp Challenge on the Blog



AND NEW on the Gecko Galz Blog:


As well as the Gothic Challenge

I'm sure you will find something that tickle your fancy!


Last but not least, the project I made as inspiration using Gecko Galz products:



This is the cover of my little notebook, front, and back.

I'll show more of the pages during the week as well as some more projects I made.

Have a fabulous day!

Do visit again!

Hugs

Rene


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.