Thursday 1 December 2022

GECKO GALZ - Christmas Dreams

 Welcome to my blog


Today is the start of a new month and a new challenge on the Gecko Galz Blog

The theme this month is: Christmas Dreams



And as a special gift, a fabulous Christmas Collage Sheet:

Thank you, Leanne and Gecko Galz!!


Yesterday was my last day on the Gecko Galz Design Team (for the moment)
 I decided to take a break for a while.
It was not an easy decision and I already miss some of the excitement.

It was an amazing experience and I enjoyed every minute.
The past year had ups and downs for me personally and I hope I can return at a later stage. We don't know what the future will bring.

Have fun with the Collage Sheet, and visit the other DT members who also have free sheets for you.
I hope to make a pretty tag or 2 soon.

Ohh and there are lovely free sheets every week when you spend $2 or more! 

Watch this space!

Hugs
Rene 






2 comments:

  1. What a classy Christmas ladies, thank you so much and I hope you'll have a lovely December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the collage sheet, these ladies are beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.