Saturday 18 June 2011

Michelle Perkett release her Angels!

To celebrate all this there has been a party going since last Sunday over on Paper Craft Planet in her group.

On Sunday, we filled in a crossword puzzle and then had 1 hour to create a card with a Michelle Perkett sentiment.

1 hour!! 
That is quite fast for me, I take one hour to decide which image to use....

I had some images and sentiments already printed out which made it so much easier to decide what to do!
Colouring?? Fastest, I decided will be chalks or pastels.....
The sentiment and image was fussy cut and this is what I came up with in UNDER an hour:



I still photographed it and posted it, under the hour...
Just shows what can be done.
Image is the fabulous Summer. The sentiment Imagine was a freebie.
Forgot to tell you that I added some glitter too....

But wait, that's not all, my card WON!
I could choose one of the angels. I chose the lovely, serene Peace.

There will be projects posted during the weekend to show what I made with her.

Pop on over and go and join in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous my friend. Lovin the image. And super fabulous for completing it in an hour!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.