Tuesday 2 August 2011

Home is where the Heart is

Time for a sentiment from CSDesigns
Here is my card from the outside:



And now, for the reveal:


Black, red and white is my favourite colour combo. This time I added some silver. I've used the Twirly Heart from CSDesigns together with the Hearts to Build a Home Sentiment.


My leafing pen decided to not play along, so now the effect is not what I had in mind. Will have to make another with real silver leaf to get the effect I was looking for....

Hope you like it. I am going to enter it in a few challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.