Tuesday 9 August 2011

New Sentiments

As part of the design team, we could play with them before the launch.
You have already seen one here.

My creation with another of the fabulous set is a wall hanging for a new home:





I kept it simple with earthy autumn colours and some fabulous trim I found at the haberdashery department of my favourite fabric shop. I also added some velvet ribbon. The frame is made out of balsa wood that I stained with a stamppad. Some chalk was added to the sentiment to tone down the white of the paper.

Hope you like it!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely work of art. Just love the rosy trim and the sentiment is so true.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.