Tuesday 20 September 2011

Autumn Leaves

It's time again for a new challenge at Art with No Boundaries.
The theme is Fall or Autumn.

I made this card using a new sentiment by CSDesigns especially for fall. My layout was inspired by Unscripted Sketches #124.


And here is a close-up:


I love paper punching and here you can see when I start, it's difficult to stop...
I also did a bit of foiling and added some chalk, another favourite.

Hope you like my autumn card. Autumn is really my favourite season!

The following fun challenges caught my attention:
http://doitwithdigischallenge.blogspot.com/2011/09/challenge-17-lots-of-layers.html
http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2011/09/anything-goes-louis-armstrong-wonderful.html - I love Autumn and I love leaves which makes my world wonderful!
http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/2011/09/tuesday-throwdown-67.html  - The theme is fall
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.com/2011/09/challenge-85-lots-of-layers.html
http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2011/09/monday-challenge-26-fall-leaves.html - I have a few leaves here....
http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.com/2011/09/challenge-89.html  - Punches or dies
http://spcolorcombos.thescrapmaster.com/2011/09/sp-color-combo-118.html 

15 comments:

  1. What a pretty fall card! Love it! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card you've made! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at Unscripted Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! LOVE that sentiment and all of the leaves. Great use of the Unscripted sketch, so glad you played along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun fall card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty fall card !! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fabulous colours on this gorgeous card,love all the leaves.Thanks for sharing with us at OLL.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the leaves and all the fall colours on this card . Am loving the start of our Spring. Thanks for playing at ooh-la-la this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for taking part in the Try It On Tuesday challenge. The verse is great and I love your punched leaves. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous Autumnal card. this is really pretty and nicely worked on too.
    Thanks too for popping by my new blog today and leaving a comment
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovley card hunni, thanks for playing along at cardmadfairy's digi days and good luck

    hugs sandra DT
    p.s i have a candy on my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! What a lovely verse - and the leaves are just the perfect way to embellish it!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rene this is a great card - love all the "autumn" coloured punched leaves. The "gold" on the letter "O" looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! That is a marvelous greeting, and so fun how you accented it with all those lovely multi-colored leaves. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fab card Rene and I love all the leaves!

    Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La this week! :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.