Monday, 28 May 2012

Framed Flower Tutorial

Welcome!

In a few easy steps, I want to show you how to make a framed flower card:

1. Print out your Striped Circular Petal Frame in a few sizes and colours.


2. Optional step: Colour your frames - I skiped this one.

3. Cut out the frames



4. Cut the petals loose and shape them by rolling over a pencil.

5. Cut stem from Diamond Dot Mini Background as well as mat for sentiment.



6. Add stem to narrow card, layer petals & add to stem. Add sentiment.



7. Fix rhinestone to flower and add some glitter glue. (Stickles)



8. Done!

And here's a close-up of the flower:


Hope you like my tutorial!

Can't wait to see your creations!

6 comments:

Bonnie Irvine said...

Rene, these flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for creating this tutorial. I definitely need this stamp!
Bonnie

Chris / CS Designs said...

Rene, These are so cool and I like the fact that you have made them look so simple. I'm always a little intimidated by rolled flowers but think I might give these a try. Thank you for the tutorial, very easy to understand and very helpful.
:) Chris / CS Designs

Vee Cassidy said...

Great easy to follow tutorial for your lovely creation. Thank you, Vee xx

CTgirl said...

Thanks! I think it is really versatile...will definitely make a few more!

CTgirl said...

Thanks Chris, looking forward to see what you will create next!

CTgirl said...

Thanks, hope to see what you create soon!