Monday 11 February 2013

Have a Heart!

Welcome!

It's week 2 of the 'You have my Heart' Challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad!
Yes, there is a still a week to enter to stand in line to win some wonderful digistamps from our sponsor Just Some Lines.

I am using the freebie offered on their blog : Hearts in a Vase. I have made a One Layer Card, printing directly on the card stock in colour. I printed another vase out & used the hearts, that were coloured with pencil, fussy cut & layered. Some pencil rubbing & glitter add a final touch.

The simplicity of the Just Some Lines images makes it ideal for this kind of card, but it is also versatile to use in more intricate designs and multilayer cards. Do visit their shop, you will find a design you love!

The sentiment will be added later, because I might use it for a wedding or an anniversary...both coming up! And I might still add some ribbon...

Well, here it is:

Hope it inspires you to join the challenge!

Do visit again.

Rene

I'm entering my card in the LOVE challenge on the Just some Lines Blog

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Rene and I agree a perfect card for whatever occasion you need!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, Rene! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Some Lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! Thank you so much for playing along with the Design Team at Just Some Lines!

    Hugs,

    Chriss
    DT-JSL

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply beautiful
    thanks for sharing at just some lines

    Tina
    jsl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super use of the image.You've given it a soft romantic feel.So pretty.Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines.Hope to see you again next time :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable image............. love your card design with Great sentiment.............Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines............Hope to see you again next time!!!!

    SOMA
    Just Some Lines DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.