Monday 4 February 2013

New week, new challenge!

Welcome!

It's a new week and time for a new challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad!
Our theme this week is : 'You have my heart' and our sponsors are Just Some Lines.
I have always liked the simplicity of their digital stamps! Do visit their store, they even have a few freebies up for grabs!

For the challenge I used Emo Amber and the Heart Balloon.  I added some fine-liner hearts to the red base card. The colouring was done with my pencils and is really accents of colour. I hope that it conveys the theme and inspires many of you to come and join us!

My card:


Remember, your card must have a heart or express something heart related. It can be a Valentine's Card, but it is not necessary.

Do visit again!


Rene

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.