Friday 22 March 2013

Let's Dance

Welcome!!

The new challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad this week is "Let's Dance" and our fabulous sponsor is A Day for Daisies.


I printed a whole row of the sweet Magical Bloom Dancer. The strip was rubbed with pink chalk.  A layer of pearl paper, as well as a layer of pink inked paper was added. My current favourite, pink rhinestones adds a final touch of glamour. It reminds me of little girls rehearsing for a ballet concert. So let's dance and get those lovely creations entered in the challenge.

Rene

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Rene! Love all the dancers in a row and the pink!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.