Tuesday 26 March 2013

Let the show begin!

Welcome!

It's week 2 of the challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad and we're still dancing with the fabulous images from our sponsor, A Day for Daisies!

My card this week portrays that moment when the curtains open and the music starts to play and the first steps are taken on the floor. I used dramatic colours to portray the mood and added some hand lettering.

Here is my card:


PS. I had some challenges taking the photos...I love using dark backgrounds but they are difficult to capture!

Do join the challenge!

Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.