Friday 29 March 2013

Vintage Easter

Welcome!

It is time for another creation with the monthly template from the Duo Challenge Blog!

The template is for a fabulous easel card, in the shape of eggs! I played around with a few ideas and then decided to make a Vintage card, using the fabulous Fascinating Birds from Nicecrane as focus. The base of the card is brown and the contrast is teal, but it came out a bit blue. I added some ribbon, gold wax and flowers to finish my card.

Here is my easel card:


I'm also adding my card to Crafting by Designs.

Do join us!

Rene

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.