Monday 22 April 2013

Let's Party!

Welcome!

Week 2 of the Gothic Cuties challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad!

Our sponsor : Dilly Beans.

I've used the creepy cute Cordillia (#378). She looks like she can be a real party animal if she puts her mind to it. I used pencils to colour her, layering colours. The rest of the card was created with textured card & board. The sentiment was handwritten and a metal heart brad gives a final touch.

Without further ado, here is my Cordillia, ready for another late night party in the dungeons:

 
 
And here she is a bit closer:


DO come and join us! Cordillia will be delighted if many of you cute Gothic creatures come and join her in the dungeons.

Sketch #255 from Sketch Saturday inspired and organized the layout of my card and I'm linking it to the challenge.

Rene

1 comment:

  1. What a funny image and nice card :-D. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.