Wednesday 15 May 2013

Flowers and Lace

Welcome!

Another day, another card!

My card was created for the challenge at A Day For Daisies.

Here is the card I created for Challenge #69 - Use something Lace ~ y!



I started with a red card, onto which I hot glued a piece of lace, ribbon and a bow. My lovely image is Vintage Poppy Cluster from A Day For Daisies. I coloured two images, fussy cut the first and fussy cut a few petals from the second. I fixed the image to the card and layered the petals onto the image.  Black Diamond Stickles added to the flower centers complete the picture.

Hope you are inspired and will visit again!

Rene

I'm also linking my card here:
Artistic Inspirations - Challenge #41 - Flowers & Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.