Tuesday 14 May 2013

Flowers for mama

Welcome!

I've printed out a few of the lovely images from Nicecrane Designs that we received to play with at Crafting by Designs. The image I'm using is Adorable Bessie 5 from Adorable Bessie DSL. The vintage images are so sweet and keeping it simple let them really stand out!

The image was coloured with my pencils. The edges were torn & inked with a purple stamp pad. I decided on a purple card which complimented the flowers in the image. I added ribbon in three shades of purple with hot glue.



Such a cute image, don't you think? Just a note: I decided that the bush looks like hydrangeas so I coloured them light purple...a little artistic license.

I'm adding my card to the following challenges:

Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog - #32 Ribbons

Love to Create Challenge Blog - #65 Flowers, many pretty Flowers

Crafts 4 Eternity #123 - Tic Tac Toe - Ribbon, Inking, Child Theme


Do visit again!

Rene
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the flower image! Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Card Crew DT
    Crazy Challenge DT
    Anyone for Anya DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.