Tuesday 14 May 2013

Steaming Hot!

Welcome!!

I've wandered around on the web looking for some interesting challenges with the help of Feline Playful. I was in this card making mood, but I wanted challenges to enter before I create a load of cards and nowhere to go!

My wanderings brought me to 2 interesting challenge blogs and I decided to combine the 2 into one card:

 
The first challenge blog is The Alley Way Stamps where I got the super cute image and sentiment. They have a lovely variety, do visit them! Their challenge #28 is a colour challenge.
The second challenge blog is Case Study Challenge Blog and for challenge #140 they supplied a card to case almost in the same colours as The Alley Way challenge!
 
Here are the 2 challenge images:
 
 
I used the colours from the first and the layout from the second!
 
Do visit again!
 
Rene

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the simplicity! great card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gentle look to that mug - great use of the challenges! Thanks for joining us at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "punny" sentiment :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rene! I love it - this is sooo cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great challenge of combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super CAS card! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.