Monday 17 June 2013

Birds & Babies

Welcome!

I've been on a bit of a roll with ATC's.

The theme at Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge Blog for this week's challenge #88 is Birds, Nests and Eggs.

While looking for images on Vintage Image Craft for an upcoming challenge I came across the cutest images that fits this challenge just perfectly.


The first ATC I made with an Easter image, probably a card. The image was printed on photo paper, then layered on blues & rust and finally on a cream ATC base. Little blue flowers cover the sentiment and liquid pearls is used for the flower centers as well as some decoration. Gold glitter is added to the spots of the eggs.

Do visit again!

Hugs

Rene

1 comment:

  1. Awww - sweet image! Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.