Monday 17 June 2013

You're Sweet!

Welcome!

I had some blogger issues last week, so I couldn't do a post for the new challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad. So it is a double this week!
Our sponsor : Far Far Hill - they have a fabulous selection of images and backgrounds. Worth the visit!
Our theme: You're sweet.

We were supplied with lovely & sweet (pun intended) images and background digital papers to create our projects. The images were mainly cupcakes and confectionery.

I tried something. I printed my choice of images onto sticker paper. These stickers I fussy cut out & added to my cards. NO Glue! The background papers I first cropped and only printed out small panels of what I wanted to use. This saved on ink! Yes, it worked so well.

Making your own stickers with coloured images really saves on time and I think is a cool way to make a batch of cards.

Here are my cards. Week 1:


Panel of background paper and 3 cupcake stickers, some glitter pen & voila! I'll add the sentiment once I know what I'm using it for!

Week 2:


Panel of background paper, Cup & Cupcake sticker, touch of glitter pen. Quick & easy once everything is ready!

It was really yummy to work with these images & papers and I will make some more of these cards!

I hope that you enjoyed this visit and will join our sweet challenge!

Hugs

Rene


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.