Wednesday 19 June 2013

Misty Morning

Welcome!

The theme at Crafting by Designs is Show your Season.

Delicious Doodles is the sponsor and I used Harbour Scene to create my card.


On my way to work, I drive past some trees, long thin trees. The trees are in a low lying area and it is often foggy there, especially when the seasons change from summer to winter. One morning, it was really foggy and the sun was up. Those trees looked so beautiful, almost surreal in the field.

I tried to create a misty morning with the torn vellum overlay. The ribbon & bow just asked to be added and I'm happy with the spot of colour. Oh, some Diamond Stickles adds a final touch!

Here is a side view:


I hope you find this inspiring and will come & join the challenge,

Do visit again!

Hugs

Rene

I'm adding this card to the CDAC Seasonal Fun Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love the imagery you created with the vellum. Really fantastic job. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.