Monday 4 November 2013

Cheerful Just for You!

Welcome!
 
I have another card to share.
 
Our generous sponsor is Jellypark Digitals
 
 
 
Neutrals can be added. My image: Vase of Flowers
I decided on yellow flowers and a purple vase .
My pencils did the colouring, glitter glue add some bling and a purple bow ties it all together
The yellow and purple mat is from my stash.
 
 
 
 
 
This is a close-up of my colouring.
 
 
 
There is still more than enough time to enter the challenge! Can't wait to see what you create!!
 
 
Do visit again!
 
Hugs
 
Rene

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Rene - love the colour combo!! And I am still loving your "starry" blog background!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.