Thursday 14 November 2013

Dressed for the Party!

Welcome!

Time for another challenge at Crafting by Designs!

Rick St Dennis is our sponsor for the Anything Goes with a Christmas Twist! challenge.

This time of the year always reminds me of the Christmas functions and the search for the right dress to wear! That is the reason for my choice of the gorgeous Deco Ziegfeld Girl to create my card! I would love to have a dress like this to wear to a Christmas party:



I coloured her with various pencils, fussy cut her and then added some glitter.
The card was prepared with layers of dark green card, mottled cream card, some gold thread and a gorgeous gold ribbon. Miss Ziegfeld was added with foam tape.

Come and have a look at the gorgeous creations made by the Design Team and while you are there, enter the challenge!

Do visit again!

Hugs

Rene

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Rene ! Gorgeous colours and love the image you chose .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.