Sunday 17 November 2013

Have yourself a Sassy Christmas!

Welcome!
 
I've decided to enter 2 challenges hosted by Sassy Studio Designs.
 
The first is the Dare to Be SassyThursdays #203 where the theme is "Not your typical Christmas".
 
 
 
I have so much orange and purple cardstock left from the colour challenge that I hosted,
that it was an obvious choice for my card.
I found some DP printed with purple images (magazine freebie a few years ago).
All that was left for me to do was colour the gorgeous Santa Pin Up in purple and orange.
My pencils were used to do the task.
A final bit of bling was added with Stickles to give her outfit some sparkle.
 
I'm also entering her in the Guest Design Call for Dec 2013.
 
 
Do visit again!
 
Hugs
 
Rene

2 comments:

  1. Love your color choice! Great coloring as well! Thank you for joining us at DTBST this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour combo and love how you coloured your Sassy girl! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Sassys and good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.