Sunday 1 November 2015

Day 1 - Feeling Blessed

Welcome!

Today is the first day of November. It is supposed to be summer in Cape Town, but it is pouring with rain and there are even flood warnings in certain areas. It is cold, not summery at all!

I have won a GDT spot at Deedees Digis with my entry in the World Card Making Day Challenge as well as a $10 coupon to spend in the shop! That means extra digis that I can use, but when? 


Easy peasy! I have decided to make a card/project for every day of November using the Deedees Digis that I have. That means 30 days of showing something new. I'm definitely making a few Christmas cards, but I've decided to make a variety of projects. Using images in more than one way is also on my list, and I will be using pre-coloured images and colour some myself. Are you excited yet? I am!

The GDT posts will be published at Deedees Digis on a Wednesday and I will correlate my post on that day with some extra info on the making of the project. Yes, it might be a card, an ATC, an up-cycled something, really, it is still happening here in my workroom!

I am really so glad this month is starting on a Sunday. Deedees Digis have some lovely scriptures and sentiments. For today's project I have decided to use one.

Here is my card:


I have used the dove from the Endless Beginnings Set.
The sentiment is also from the Endless Beginnings Set.

The sentiment was layered on matte gold and green paper and added to a white card.
The dove was fussy cut, added with foam tape to the card. The beak and rose was highlighted with 3-D gloss.

I will add the links as they get published on the 30 Days Page.

Do visit again!

Hugs

Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.