Monday 2 November 2015

Day 2 - Pitter Patter

Welcome!

 It's Monday and day 2 of my 30 Days of Cards/Projects. Keeping this one a bit more open, then I can slip in the odd tag or ATC or even a box or some other project.

The main idea is that I'm using a digital image from Deedees Digis for the month of November. That will enable me to use my prize as well as celebrate my Guest Designer spot.

Today's card is all about the rain that fell yesterday!
We are so grateful, because we really need the rain. Summer can wait, water is more necessary!

Here is my card:


Details of card: Umbrella : Chance of Showers
Coloured with pencils, background created with soft pastels and a silver pen, matted on blue gloss card.

Here you can see all the posts.

Do visit again!

Hugs

Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.