Wednesday 30 January 2019

Animals!

Welcome! 

We are already in week 5 of the new year
but still in January!
That means an extra challenge at Crafting By Designs

The theme is Animals
and our sponsor is 
the always generous 

My choice was: Jack - image no 121 


He reminds me of my friend's dog Pippin.
He is a rescue Italian Greyhound.
His 'sister' Suki is a rescue Greyhound.
These two furries are very special to me,
I call them my therapy.
A few minutes with them and all your stress is gone.

My friend is involved with Sighthound Rescue.
Adopt a dog
There are so many rescues waiting for a forever home.


Don't forget to join the Challenge!!
Visit the blog to see all the other lovely creations by the DT Team



Do visit again! 
Hugs 

Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.