Friday 27 May 2022

Beccy's Place Challenge - Believe

 Welcome to my blog!

Today I'm posting the second card I made for the May 2022 Challenge at Beccy's Place.

She posted a lovely freebie in coloured and b/w options, as well as an optional twist in the form of a sketch: 



I decided to let the sketch inspire me again. This time I picked some of her other freebies, the Gumnut Paper and coloured image from June 2021, and the lovely paper from September 2021. I've been eyeing this for a while and this was the perfect time to use it. 

I printed the coloured image out a few times. The red paper was cut and pieced to form the back panel. The gumnut paper was used for the second panel. A piece of metallic card forms an extra border and was used for the tag. Sentiment stamped with Brilliance Lightning Black. I used the Distress ink in Rustic Wilderness and water to create a background on my folded card.  

The flowers were fussy cut, edged with some of the Brilliance Lightning Black ink, and layered in the corner to mirror the sketch.  



Items and stamps used:

Beccy's Place June 2021 Freebie
Beccy's Place September 2021 Freebie
Stamperia WTKCC208
Ranger Distress Ink - pads  
Brilliance Ink Pad
Cardstock from stash

There is still time to join the challenge.

Do visit again!

Ren

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful take on the sketch Rene, I just love your design. It looks fabulous with the gumnuts as well. I'm impressed that you managed to fussy cut around all those leaves, that would have been a big job, but it was sure worth the effort. Love the mix of papers and inks you used on this one too. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beccy
      I love to fussy cut, it is like therapy, so calming :)
      Hugs, Rene

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.